Birkenstock developed the Profi Birki to offer perfect grip and sure-footedness in almost any work environment. With its raised heel section and extended front, it encloses the entire foot and promotes a natural rolling motion with every step you take. The nonslip PU sole proves itself to be the ideal solution on smooth floor surfaces in particular. The Profi Birki is a top choice among long-term employees in hospitals, the food industry, and kitchens. Its outstanding hygiene properties likewise attest to this: the oil- and grease-resistant clog is washable to 80° Celsius, while the removable PU foot-bed can be washed to 60° Celsius and can also be disinfected. All Profi Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category).
- Item No. 74011
- Removable, anatomically shaped PU foot-bed, washable to 60°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Foot-bed lining: Fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category)
- This product runs large and we recommend ordering a size smaller than what you normally wear.